That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to affecting change. If you feel you can make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests and we’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Program Manager II
The Program Manager II works directly with persons served to develop and implement plans aimed at vocational achievement. This position is a hybrid of case management and at least one of these additional functions: (1) job development/employment specialist; (2) transition service provider; and (3) vocational evaluator.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, master’s degree preferred (and required for vocational evaluations).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in vocational rehabilitation, rehabilitation counseling, job development or closely related field
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work well independently to meet goals
- Must have comfort and aptitude to work with people of various cognitive abilities
- Must have proven experience in providing quality counseling and guidance of others
- Strong sales background is desired (specifically for employment specialist)
- Must be computer literate with strong word processing skills and the ability to deftly navigate online job applications
- Must have a driving record acceptable to Workshops, Inc.’s insurance company for coverage
To be successful in this role, the Program Manager II must have the ability to evaluate aptitudes, skills, capabilities and interests of persons receiving services in order to assist them develop and achieve appropriate vocational goals.
No phone calls please! Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Workshops, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You can still make a difference for our organization by volunteering. This is a great way to explore if our organization would fulfill your career objectives. Visit our Volunteer page to discover opportunities that may be of interest to you.