That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to affecting change. If you feel you can make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests and we’ll consider you for future opportunities.
The Driver/Production Assistant is of vital importance in fulfilling our mission at Workshops Inc. He/she is involved in direct daily contact and communication with persons served, employees, business customers, staff and the business community. For business customers in particular, the driver is likely the most visible representative of Workshops, Inc. The Driver/ Production Supervisor relates to and provides excellent service to business customers, supervises persons receiving services and production workers as needed, and assures the timely and safe delivery and retrieval of work product for business customers.
1. Provide safe and efficient delivery and pick-up services that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of business customers
2. Operate the forklift at the Workshops, Inc. facility to load and unload trucks
3. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of vehicles and the work area
4. Effectively supervise and contribute to the vocational development of persons served
5. Provide excellent service that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of business customers
6. Communicate clearly, effectively and proactively through written, oral and other forms of communication
Current driver's license + Experience in driving delivery trucks and safe driving record (driving record must be approved prior to employment)
High School diploma or GED required
Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
Ability to adapt to changing job duties based on where most needed on any given day
Prior experience working with people with disabilities is desirable
Must be able to accurately operate counting scales and complete simple math.
Basic computer skills are required (Outlook, Microsoft Word, etc.
To apply: send resume to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Program Manager II
The Program Manager II works directly with persons served to develop and implement plans aimed at vocational achievement. This position is a hybrid of case management and at least one of these additional functions: (1) job development/employment specialist; (2) transition service provider; and (3) vocational evaluator.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, master’s degree preferred (and required for vocational evaluations).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in vocational rehabilitation, rehabilitation counseling, job development or closely related field
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work well independently to meet goals
- Must have comfort and aptitude to work with people of various cognitive abilities
- Must have proven experience in providing quality counseling and guidance of others
- Strong sales background is desired (specifically for employment specialist)
- Must be computer literate with strong word processing skills and the ability to deftly navigate online job applications
- Must have a driving record acceptable to Workshops, Inc.’s insurance company for coverage
To be successful in this role, the Program Manager II must have the ability to evaluate aptitudes, skills, capabilities and interests of persons receiving services in order to assist them develop and achieve appropriate vocational goals.
No phone calls please! Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You can still make a difference for our organization by volunteering. This is a great way to explore if our organization would fulfill your career objectives. Visit our Volunteer page to discover opportunities that may be of interest to you.